Apr 8, 2008

Becoming a Mom

For me, becoming a Mom is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am filled with feelings that I can't explain and have found a love that I never knew existed. As many of you know, being a Mom is hard work and you never get time off or a vacation, however, it is all worth it and you would never go back to the way life was before. The last and most important thing for me about becoming a mom is the true realization of the precious gift of Jesus. How God ever gave up His Son for me and for you is beyond me. Thought of giving up my son for the world is something that I can't even fathom.
Kit and I have learned so much about being parents and our prayer is that God would give us the wisdom and guidance we need to become the parents that He desires us to be... Who better to learn from than the Ultimate Parent Himself!

No comments: