Feb 18, 2009

Update

I know my blogs are few and far between so thanks to those of you who have not given up on me. I thought I would share some pictures of Foster from the last few weeks.
Foster went to the circus for the first time 2 weeks ago, he liked the first 30 minutes and riding the elephant but past that he was done...oh well. Charcey really liked the circus, she watched pretty much the whole show, she was so cute with her cotton candy, light up wand and snow cone.
The rest of the pictures are of Foster just doing his daily thing.
Stay tuned because my next blog will be about the new addition to our family... her name is Aggie and she is a 9 weeks old Bassett Hound. We will be getting her Friday so you should see pictures early next week. I can't tell you how excited I am!
Foster's new favorite place to play is our neighbor's yard
he is making himself at home on their fence
Yip, that's me with the kids on an elephant (the kid in the back is holding on for dear life)
Charcey watching the Circus... Foster, more interested in the balloon.
Foster running like a mad man through the house.
The only time all of us actually got to sit and watch a second of the circus
Foster acting G.Q.
speaking his mind (which is a lot these days)

5 comments:

Meg said...

YEAH!!! You're back! I love looking at all your pictures.
That's cool that you got to ride an elephant!!! :)
It was soo good seeing you over the holidays. We will have to get together again. :)

Ingram Gang said...

You and Kit make pretty babies...you should make another one. :)

Jenifer said...

This was my first look at the circus pics. I will have to get some! I love the picture of Foster in the "GQ" outfit. He looks so big! Love you.

The Jones' said...

Precious! I love the circus pictures! I can't wait to see pictures of your baby Aggie! I want to come and see her. We sure do love our Baby Olivia. They are great dogs!!! Keep in touch!

Ingram Gang said...

Happy Birthday!!!!