Jul 25, 2008

A week of Fun!



Last week we went to the Dallas and Houston area to spend time with Family and attend a wedding. Kit's Mom and Sister live in Carrollton so we spent a few days visiting and enjoying them. Foster had a BLAST and I wasn't sure if we were going to get him to leave.
Kit was in his friend B.J's wedding so we left Foster with Mammy and Papa Maxey while we headed down to Houston for the wedding. Foster got spoiled rotten while we were away. He swam in their pool everyday, not to mention played in his own boat. He discovered the water hose and mastered many new tricks with it, he learned to say Moose and how to conn everyone in to letting him touch "Manfred" the extremely large moose. He played the piano, mowed the lawn, saw fish and turtles...He even got to stay up until 9:00. They were such party animals!

Kit and I headed for Houston and of course we had to stop in College Station along the way. I had never been to Aggieland and I never understood those aggies but I realized real quick why they take such pride in their Alma Matter. Kit and I had a great time together, it has been awhile since it has just been the two of us, don't get me wrong, I felt a little out of place not having my little man attached to my hip, but it was very nice.

Here are some pictures of Foster with Mammy, Papa Maxey and Maile, and our trip to College Station and Houston.

Aunt Maile
"make a joyful noise unto The Lord"Swimming in Papa Maxey's sparkling pool

Gig Em Aggies "Saw em off 13-0"
How Bevo Got his name... or so they say!

Hangin' with Mammy
"Helping" around the house Jammin with Pooh
Swimming makes me Thiiirsty!!!
Can't make it any further, plum tuckered out
at the wedding
Aggies joining in song?
Kit and the Groom
What a Fun Trip!









































































4 comments:

timmons said...

Foster Kade, I am so glad you had so much fun with Mammy and Papa and Aunt Maile...I know it was hard on them to let you leave. Meme missed you...Foster you are getting so big..it won't be long and you will be walking. MeMe loves you

Ingram Gang said...

Awww, tell Maile I said hi. What a fun aunt!!! Glad you had some time away. It's always refreshing :)

Ingram Gang said...

Happy 1st Birthday!

Wade said...

Happy birthday Foster!! When do we get to see pictures of your birthday party???