May 4, 2008




This last week was a big week for Foster. He has accomplished so much so quickly. In one week he has slept 3 hours, gotten another tooth, learned to crawl and wave good bye .
The additional sleep has been heavenly. I know some of you are saying "3 hours, that's it..." but let me tell you, around here, that's like taking a vacation.
Foster has two bottom teeth and two more are trying to work their way through. I don't remember seeing a child with a mouth full of bottom teeth and no top teeth, I guess my child is setting a new trend.
As for crawling, he makes me laugh, he gets around combat style; it may not be the proper technique but he gets where he want to go.
Foster's personality continues to flourish and he reveals a new part of himself everyday. I love this little guy so much!!!

2 comments:

Jenifer said...

We are so proud of you Foster boy! You are getting so big. You make me laugh! We love you.

Ingram Gang said...

Yea Foster!
It was really good seeing you at church. I'm sorry I ran off quickly, I was afraid Brad would leave in search of us if I didn't catch him and we would be chasing one another around. I had intentions of coming back to find you and saying hello to your family...sorry, I felt rude. Your boy is such a cutie!