Jul 3, 2009

Cozumel

Kit and I went on a well deserved vacation to Cozumel. This was the first time I had ever been to the beach with crystal clear water. It was so beautiful! We snorkeled almost everyday, laid out on the beach and ate until we couldn't eat anymore. We stayed at an all inclusive resort, The Iberostar. I must say that the staff, food and amenities were awesome. If your looking for a relaxing but fun time; this is the place to go.
Foster stayed with his Mammy (Kit's mom) during this time and had a blast. Mammy entertained him quite well. They went swam every day, went for walks and played at the park. I don't think he missed us at all.
Here are some pictures of our trip!





2 comments:

Maile said...

I'm so glad ya'll got to go and that you had a great time. We sure loved playing with Foster each day. We have been having withdraws. . . "Plane! Bus! Truck!. . ." Miss that little/big voice!

Veretta said...

I'm DELIGHTED that you all got to take a vacation...and that Foster got to stay with us. We had a wonderful time playing and playing and playing!! I loved your beautiful pictures! Start planning your next trip soon!